Sunday, November 02, 2008

I'm Back!

Dear Readers,

Thank you for the emails, comments and support that have inspired me to keep on writing. I know it has been a long time since the last time I wrote something on this blog.

Well, it has been a hard time for the past couples of month. Have been helping out someone I love to go through the life and keep on fighting. It is not easy for a healer to help someone when the patient does not believe in you or in what you practice. It just like doing hypnosis, it wont work if the person is not a suggestive person and it is like hitting a concrete wall.

Same thing here, I did transfer tons of my chi but it was rejected by the body and I know it is a sign..

Anyway, I will share what I've learn and allevation to the higher level after going through the tests in life.

rgds,

No comments: