Sunday, December 21, 2008

Thoughts and Actions

So.. Where did it comes from? All the brilliant ideas that make up the world comes from the same source. Whether it is a good or bad idea, it all comes from the same source. Universal conciousness (mainframe) as I would like to call it. but anyway it is not the topic that I would like to discuss here.

What I like to highlight here is the two different path that you take when you do somthing. It is all from the thoughts that comes to your brain. Sometimes you just do not know what you have done or did for certain tasks or activities in your daily life. For example, I had signed up for Kenjutsu and Iaijutsu class recently which I had never thought of. But later I discover my hidden skills that is awaiting for me to discover.

Sometimes, you do things which you had planned for and you know what you are doing. And sometimes, so many things in your mind that you are planning to do later. Seconds by seconds the thoughts come to your mind and you are determine to do it but there is also external force that can overule your plans. For example, while you were in shower, you were thinking of going to the gym with your buddy but once you fisnish off your shower, you got a call from someone you love telling you that someone is very sick and need your help. So there goes your plan..

You see.. even one second or a minute later is not beyond our control. So, learn to absorb the external force which will bring you back to be the King to your body and the King is God itself.

No comments: