Sunday, February 01, 2009

Happy Belated New Year!

Hi there!

Have been away from computer for more than a month. It was really refreshing and rejuvenating. Just got back from Indonesia where I had met lots of spiritual Gurus. Amazing, really amazing... I have learnt lots of new things in life like no other.

To really know about yopurself, you need to bring out your trueself. We say we know ourselves but does the world knows who we are? Do the neighbors in your neighborhood know you? Do all the staffs in your office or work area know who you are? Does the people in your country know you? What about the world? The sky, the moon, the air, water, fire and earth? Think about it.. Just between the humans, I would have lots of respect to Obama.. I hate politics but at one point almost the whole world knows Obama..

So, again it is about being balance between being somebody and nobody, if you know what I mean..

No comments: